Individual MDRAO Membership
The following describes the criteria and fees for membership in the M.D.R.A.O.
All those people who are occupationally or professionally involved in the medical instrument/device reprocessing in a Health Care setting. “Regular Member in good standing” is a member who has paid Association Membership fees for the current year.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERS: (Excluding voting and office holding privileges)
Those people who are not actively involved in the medical instrument/device reprocessing in a Health Care setting. e.g. – Directors of Nursing, Purchasing Agents, Infection Control Officers, Manufacturer’s Representatives and those former members who have retired.
Honorary Lifetime Membership may be bestowed upon an individual who has made an outstanding contribution to the Association as a whole over a period of time.
Honorary Lifetime Membership status shall be “Associate Member” with no fees required.
Honorary members are : Tom Preston, Phyllis Norton, Marjorie Brown, Isobel Campbell (deceased) Sister Mary Rose, Mildred Asling, Betty Jane Fielding/Tayler, Pauline Fallis, Larry Paquet, Nancy Hanwell, Inez McGee, Marilyn Toppozini, Muriel Shaw, Margaret Valcour, Butch Benoit, Derek Canfield, Colleen Landers, Bill McInerney, Bob Bothwell, Dennis Thompson, Jean Richmond, Elly Ernest, Donna Choma, Grace Roberts, Joan Thompson, Les Kowalski, Tim Richards, Vreni Lall, Andree Miousse, Michael Lacatus, Tony Angione, and Sheryl Baker.
Corporate MDRAO Membership
The Medical Device Reprocessing Association of Ontario invites you to be part of our provincial group for medical device reprocessing as a Corporate Sponsor. There are four levels of MDRAO Corporate Sponsorship available with a two year term that coincides to support our biannual provincial conference and expires at end of membership year May 31, 2018:
Corporate Sponsorships Levels
Platinum $10, 000
Gold $7, 500
Silver $5, 000
Bronze $2, 000
Benefits to Corporate Sponsorship include:
- Two year membership in MDRAO for your designated representative
- Complimentary or discounted exhibit at biannual provincial conference
- Priority selection for exhibit location at biannual provincial conference
- Electronic mailing list of conference delegates
- Complimentary web link on MDRAO Corporate Sponsor web page
- Acknowledgement of your Corporate Sponsorship level on correspondence related to annual MDRAO Magazine, biannual provincial conference, conference materials and on-site Exhibitor booth signage